We save you time
Running a farming business is hard work, and it’s hard on your time – 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That’s why the digital parts of your business need to be executed perfectly, and that’s where we come in. We take the burden of your website off your shoulders. We work closely with you to create a great solution. We take care of your everyday tasks, but we won’t take up too much of your time. We’re here to solve your problems and make sure your website works as hard as you do every day.
- Your farming websiteIt can be as simple as promoting your product or farming service online, but we all know it's more than that. It's showing your point of difference; it's showcasing your strengths, making it easier for your customers to know and work with you. We’ll help you with every aspect of your website and even if you think you don't have time for it, one carefully planned meeting will give us all the information we need to create a solution for you. From then, we only check in for feedback and create a great digital presence that works for you. We’ll even include copy-writing and photography if needed!
- Any AutomationsFarming is very challenging work, presenting surprises and changes every day. However, as in any business, there are repetitive tasks that can be digitised and automated. Weather logs for spraying, your cattle count, a plant growth calendar or any other information that you need to store and regularly update. Some tasks can be automated, giving you more time to spend on the things that matter. Have a chat with our consultant and learn how digitising your business can help you do things better.
- Data IntegrationsHave you been emailing your data daily or weekly? Or do you keep it in a paper book? Whether you work with Fonterra, Zespri or another farming group, at times they may request food safety data from you. We can help with integrations of your data and external software.
- Digital growthYour farm is like any business, it needs growth and to keep up with industry changes. It’s the same with your digital presence. Growing digitally means growing your customer base. If you work with the end customer, growth may come from SEO. We can use an e-mail newsletter if your customer base is established. Regular communication with your current or new customers is important, and we can help you with that too.
- Ongoing SupportThere's nothing more frustrating than something going wrong with your website, or problems with your farm management system. That’s why at FutureLab, we offer ongoing technical support. You get access to a dedicated support system, and there’s a phone line if you’d prefer to talk to a real person. It means you can stop worrying about your digital space and start thinking about what's important - your farm.